Search Mailing List Archives
[liberationtech] ADMIN: My apologies...
ycompanys at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 00:05:40 PST 2010
Dear Members of the Liberation Tech List,
I was recently appointed a moderator of this list. In an effort to manage
the list better, the list was switched from non moderated to moderated.
As it turns out, however, the software automatically reset everyone's email
settings in the process. Thus, if your setting was to set to receive a
digest of all messages, this setting has been reset, unfortunately.
I feel terrible about this. Given my mistake, I'll be happy to put your
settings back at their original values. Please review the list of settings
below and let me know if you have any specific preferences. In the future,
please remember that you may always change your settings by going to the
mailing list's address, as noted at the end of this email.
Thanks for your attention, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience I
may have caused you.
- *unsub* -- Click on this to unsubscribe the member.
- *mod* -- The user's personal moderation flag. If this is set, postings
from them will be moderated, otherwise they will be approved. For our
mailing list, all emails are moderated.
- *hide* -- Is the member's address concealed on the list of subscribers?
- *nomail* -- Is delivery to the member disabled?
- *ack* -- Does the member get acknowledgements of their posts?
- *not metoo* -- Does the member want to avoid copies of their own
- *nodupes* -- Does the member want to avoid duplicates of the same
- *digest* -- Does the member get messages in digests? (otherwise,
- *plain* -- If getting digests, does the member get plain text digests?
- *language* -- Language preferred by the user
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the liberationtech