[liberationtech] Need Wiki or Site for This List's Guidelines

Marcin de Kaminski marcin at dekaminski.se
Wed Aug 8 13:52:51 PDT 2012

You can use pads and link the static link to latest revision to make it
more stable (and backend interactive). Whenever the pad is edited, the
doc in the static link also follows the edits.

/Marcin

--
Marcin de Kaminski: Internet researcher, adviser, analyst

Phone: 0768-045151 (Int: 0046768045151)
WWW: http://www.dekaminski.se
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dekaminski