[liberationtech] Security assistance & Challenges..

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Mon Jan 30 09:51:27 PST 2012

I won't comment on the particulars of the organization requesting the assistant.

Let me instead suggest we change the conversation to the challenges of  partner selection and selection criteria (if any) used by those wanting to provide Technical assistance to civil society organizations under digital attack.

regards

Robert

--
R. Guerra