[liberationtech] Are you or one of your PhD students on the job market this year?

Yosem Companys companys at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 15 09:23:32 PST 2012

If so, please let me know.  Stanford's School of Engineering has a
junior (untenured) search underway this year, and I have been asked to
recommend great potential candidates to the Search Committee.

The ideal candidate would be someone who has a mixed engineering /
social science background.  Any discipline applies.  If you have any
questions, please let me know.  And feel free to forward my message
along to other liberationtech-related lists.

Thanks,

Yosem