[liberationtech] Syrian Internet Is Off The Air

KheOps kheops at ceops.eu
Fri Nov 30 16:29:16 PST 2012

Hi,

Le 30/11/2012 20:34, The Doctor a écrit :
> On 11/29/2012 04:16 PM, Karin Kosina wrote:
>
>> Is any of you actually able to reach any of those networks? They
>> appear to be unreachable to me.
>
> Negative.

I've been running an open DNS server for more than a year now, that has
been used quite a lot by Syrian IPs, and I can confirm its use from
Syrian IPs dropped to zero.

Moreover, a friend inside Syria from a Kurdish area close to Turkish
border connected and confirmed the info. He is connected with a Turkish
provider.

KheOps