[liberationtech] Good examples of software documentation?

adrelanos adrelanos at riseup.net
Mon Feb 11 02:20:58 PST 2013

Hi,

since I want to write good documentation for my own project, I thought
it may be worth checking how other projects did.

Which project/documentation do you personally enjoy? Bonus points for
anonymity/privacy/security related projects.

Which medium is preferred? Text, text with lots of screenshots, videos?

Or are there any usability studies what people actually do read and
understand?

Cheers,
adrelanos