[liberationtech] Draft checklist for choosing tools

bobalice at lavabit.com bobalice at lavabit.com
Thu Jan 3 21:19:53 PST 2013

Thank you all for the suggestions and comments.

Revisions and additions will be made with appropriate attribution.

With reference to the applicability of a checklist, are there any
free/accessible and discreet services that assist with tool selection?

> That's a useful checklist, thanks.  Are you posting it anywhere (I mean,
> on a wiki or web page, besides this mailing list)?

Do you (or anyone else) have any suggestions? The feedback has been great
and others could benefit from the list of things to consider.