[liberationtech] Sharing children's lives online?

Griffin Boyce griffinboyce at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 23:31:51 PST 2013

I agree that it's concerning, and it would be worrisome to me if it
were my child.

Talk to the principal or head administrator about this change.
Switching to a really obvious section of the site makes me think that
they're doing it for marketing reasons, which is not a good reason to
do it.

It's hopelessly adorable, and would be great to have those little
stories to show your child later, but it's not *that* difficult to
restrict the site to parents.

Best,
Griffin