[liberationtech] Interesting new project for decentralized communication

h0ost host at mailoo.org
Tue Jul 23 19:45:02 PDT 2013

An interesting new project, combining ideas that seem increasingly
significant in our times (decentralization, privacy via access control
lists and public key encryption, single-sign on, etc..

I think they are the core devs that did the Friendica social network a
few years back, and this is their new project.

https://github.com/friendica/red

They've also got a Pledgie site:

http://pledgie.com/campaigns/18417