[liberationtech] [ Spotfluxx what about it? ]

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Tue Mar 19 04:54:15 PDT 2013

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 12:59:48PM +0100, Giuseppe Calamita wrote:
> Hello, I wonder if application such as Spotflux: http://www.spotflux.com/ in
> security general terms and agency proof strength.

At first glance it appears to be a closed-source app which allegedly solves
certain security/privacy problems by shoving your traffic through their cloud.

If I'm right (and I really did only glance at it, so I may be wrong) then
that's two compelling reasons to immediately dismiss it with prejudice.

---rsk