[liberationtech] Update

Peter Fein pete at wearpants.org
Wed Mar 27 15:58:50 PDT 2013

Just because I accidentally told the whole list a while back and it's
come up several times recently:

I finished with my contract with Access a few weeks ago - thanks to
Brett, Gustaf and the rest of the crew for a wonderful experience.
I'll be returning to my freelance software development business,
ad-hoc activism and coding open source freedom tech in my spare time.

--
Peter Fein | wearpants.org | @wearpants

I read email at the start and end of each day. IM if urgent.