[liberationtech] Would you like to help improve our beginner's guide to email encryption?

Zak Rogoff zak at fsf.org
Thu May 29 14:33:40 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

On Thursday, June 5th, the FSF is planning to release a getting-started
guide to GnuPG with Enigmail in Thunderbird-like email clients. We're
looking for new and experienced GnuPG users to test out the guide and
give us feedback, in the hopes of making a guide like no other.

If you'd like to help, please email zak at fsf.org to let me know no later
than this Tuesday, June 3rd.

--
Zak Rogoff