[liberationtech] secure voice options for china?

Tim Libert tlibert at asc.upenn.edu
Tue Feb 17 16:06:16 PST 2015

thanks all for the many good suggestions!  however, in absence of a clear consensus, I will advise my friend to avoid voice and stick to encrypted email.  my understanding is that the new leadership in china isn’t f#cking around, so the risk/reward equation here suggests heightened caution - especially as I cannot make assumptions on technical know-how of parties involved.

thanks again!

- t