Search Mailing List Archives
[liberationtech] CfP: NetHealth 2016: Last date of submission 31st Oct. 2015
ycompanys at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:30:05 PDT 2015
From: Pushpendra Singh <psingh at iiitd.ac.in>
NetHealth Workshop 2016 focuses to bring together leading clinicians,
MedTech stalwarts, mobile health pioneers, engineers, designers and
entrepreneurs to a common platform to network and build a strong healthcare
The event will include paper presentations on recent healthcare innovations
ranging from mobile health, medical devices, healthcare IT solutions. It
will also include key-note speeches from eminent leaders within the
healthcare community along with an array of talks and panel discussions on
challenges, opportunities and future of healthcare innovations in India.
We invite research papers, research demos, product presentations and
position papers that present novel ideas for networked computing technology
in support of healthcare, and which are likely to invoke thoughtful
discussion at the workshop.
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers will appear
in IEEE Explore as part of the proceedings of COMSNETS 2016 Conference. The
topics of interest are (visit workshop website for submission details):
- Mobile and wearable medical sensing applications
- Emerging low-cost medical devices
- Remote diagnosis and remote consultation
- Assistive medical technology
- Clinical applications of mobile or networked healthcare
- Design of wearable and home-care health devices
- Sensor networks for public health monitoring and surveillance
- Security and privacy in networked healthcare
- Experience from technology deployments
- Usability of mobile health applications and devices
- Cost-efficient and energy-efficient networking for remote healthcare
- Remote access to electronic health records
- Assistive robotics and prosthetics
- Rehabilitation engineering and assistive rehabilitative technology
*Pushpendra Singh,* IIIT-Delhi, India
*Jagdish Chaturvedi,* InnAccel, India
*Sujay Deb,* IIIT-Delhi, India
*Mamta Sood,* AIIMS, Delhi, India
*Mona Duggal,* PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
*Ravi C Nayar,* HCG hospital, India
*A Vijayarajan,* InnAccel, India
*Zainul Charbiwala,* Tricog Health, India
*Sanjay Sood,* C-DAC Mohali, India
- Submissions must be no greater than *6 pages* in length including all
figures, tables, and references and must be a PDF file.
- All papers must be electronically submitted via the NetHealth Workshop
submission site on EDAS <https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=21491>.
- Reviews will be single-blind: authors name and affiliation should be
included in the submission.
- Submissions must follow the formatting guidelines as given on IEEE
Authors of accepted papers are expected to present their papers at the
workshop. Submissions must be original work not under review at any other
workshop, conference, or journal.
Papers can be submitted through this submission link
- The paper formatting and submission instructions
<http://www.comsnets.org/submission_guidelines.html> are the same as for
the main conference.
- All Workshop papers (full papers - both regular and invited) WILL
appear in *IEEE Xplore.*
Important Deadlines*Submission Due*Oct 31, 2015*Notification of Acceptance:
*Nov 20, 2015*Camera-ready Version Due: *Nov 25, 2015*Workshop Date*Jan 9,
Pushpendra Singh and Jagdish Chaturvedi
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the liberationtech