Search Mailing List Archives
[liberationtech] Fwd: [Inclusion] Join us at Net Inclusion: The National Digital Inclusion Summit
clift at e-democracy.org
Mon May 2 19:07:54 PDT 2016
From: Angela Siefer <angela at digitalinclusionalliance.org>
Date: Mon, May 2, 2016 at 7:51 PM
Subject: [Inclusion] Join us at Net Inclusion: The National Digital
To: inclusion at forums.e-democracy.org
*Net Inclusion 2016: The National Digital Inclusion Summit!*
When: May 18-19, 2016
Where: Kansas City Public Library
The National Digital Inclusion Alliance and the Kansas City Public Library
welcome digital inclusion practitioners, advocates, academics, Internet
service providers, and policymakers to join us at Net Inclusion 2016: The
National Digital Inclusion Summit
<http:></http:>. This event
will feature the latest news from Washington as well as stories about
what's working across the country and new digital equity resources.
REGISTER HERE <https:></https:> -
Join the 160 who have already registered!
Financially support Net Inclusion while developing relationships with
digital inclusion practitioners.
Check out the full agenda
<http:></http:>. Here are the
- Opening Keynote by Gigi Sohn, Counselor to the Chairman, Federal
- September Hargrove, White House Fellow will share updates of the
President's ConnectAll Initiative.
- May 18 networking reception at Google Fiber.
- FCC staff, Chas Eberle, will discuss implementation of the newly
modernized Lifeline broadband program and creation of a digital inclusion
- NTIA staff, Karen Perry and Karen Hanson, will discuss details of the
White House's Community Connectivity Initiative.
- Adrianne Furniss, Executive Director of Benton Foundation will present
the Charles Benton Digital Equity Champion to the award's first
- Multiple sessions on innovation funding for broadband adoption
programs including partnerships with health providers, banks, schools and
workforce development centers.
- Help set NDIA's digital inclusion policy priorities for the next year.
- Digital Inclusion KC Bus Tour of Kansas City programs including
ConnectHome KC and Google Fiber implementation at the Housing Authority
- The cities of Seattle, Boston, Portland, Kansas City, and Minneapolis
will discuss municipal digital inclusion efforts.
- May 19 Lightning Rounds. Everyone can participate! Sign up here
Reserve your hotel room
<http:></http:> at the Kansas
City Marriott Downtown.
National Digital Inclusion Alliance <http:></http:>
About/contact Angela Siefer: http://forums.e-democracy.org/p/angelasiefer
Reply: Reply-All or visit
New Topic: inclusion at forums.e-democracy.org
Digest: Subject: digest on
Leave: Subject: unsubscribe
Forum Home: http://forums.e-democracy.org/groups/inclusion
*** Pledge Drive - Be a first-time donor! ***
Join 316 members who have donated over $12,500!
Only 68 donations to make the $15K US needed to keep your forum running
Donate today: http://e-democracy.org/donate
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Help? http://e-democracy.org/support Hosting: http://OnlineGroups.Net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the liberationtech