Search Mailing List Archives
[liberationtech] Fw: EGOV-CeDEM-ePart 2018 CfP: First Call (Deadline 17 March 2017)
davies at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 21 23:09:45 PST 2017
View this email in your browser<http://mailchi.mp/53dc10de7d13/egov-cedem-epart-2018-cfp-first-call-deadline-17-march-2017?e=10a143360c>
The EGOV-CeDEM-ePart 2018 represents the merger of the IFIP EGOV-ePart with the CeDEM conference and is the annual conference of the IFIP Working Group 8.5.
The conference will be held 3-5 September 2018 at the Danube University Krems in Austria and we welcome submissions to the following tracks:
* E-Government & Open Government
* E-Democracy & eParticipation
* Smart Governance (Government, Cities & Regions)
* AI, Data Analytics and Automated Decision Making
* Digital Collaboration and Social Media
* Policy Modelling and Poliocy Informatics
* Social Innovation
* Open Data, Linked Data & Semantic Web
* PhD Colloquium
Submissions can be completed research papers, ongoing research papers, project descriptions, panel and workshop proposals, reflections &viewpoints, posters and PhD papers.
To celebrate the merge of the conferences we are happy to offer a special "Conference Merging Celebration Fee” for authors submitting a paper as well as 4 PhD Bursaries (750€ each) for PhD Students submitting to the PhD Colloquium.
Full details can be found here:
* Conference details: www.egov-conference.org<https://egov-conference.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=46c47ce1b34e0f0e8f56be126&id=5924d2c032&e=10a143360c>
* Call for Paper: https://easychair.org/cfp/EGOV-CeDEM-ePart-2018 <https://egov-conference.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=46c47ce1b34e0f0e8f56be126&id=9346995d50&e=10a143360c>
* Submission site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=egovcedemepart2018<https://egov-conference.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=46c47ce1b34e0f0e8f56be126&id=f627cf3a5e&e=10a143360c>
* Would you like to review? Enter your interests here: https://goo.gl/forms/m9lkmSgkgTFqsUV73<https://egov-conference.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=46c47ce1b34e0f0e8f56be126&id=fd65125b6b&e=10a143360c>
Please Note these Dates!
* (Hard) deadline for submissions: 17 March 2018
* Notification of acceptance: 30 April 2018
* Camera-ready paper submission and author registration: 1 June 2018
* Conference: 3-5 September 2018
* PhD Colloquium: 2 September 2018
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
Peter, Olivier, Marijn, Jochen, Efthimios
(Local Host Chair)
Fraunhofer Fokus, Germany
Danube University Krems, Austria
Delft University of Technology,
University of Macedonia, Greece
University of Lausanne, Switzerland
University of Washington, USA
Danube University Krems, Austria
The EGOV-CeDEM-ePart 2018 Multi-track Conference is organized on behalf of the IFIP Working Group 8.5
[https://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block-v2/color-forwardtofriend-48.png]<mailto:noella.edelmann at donau-uni.ac.at>
Copyright © 2017 EGOV-CeDEM-ePart, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have previously participated in an IFIP EGOV-ePart Conference or CeDEM Conference.
Our mailing address is:
Quartier Mouline UNIL
Add us to your address book
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences<https://egov-conference.us17.list-manage.com/profile?u=46c47ce1b34e0f0e8f56be126&id=e34ddca3b9&e=10a143360c> or unsubscribe from this list<https://egov-conference.us17.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=46c47ce1b34e0f0e8f56be126&id=e34ddca3b9&e=10a143360c&c=a35574f9a5>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the liberationtech