[liberationtech] Please help my 87-year-old grandmother...

Yosem Companys ycompanys at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 15:40:26 PST 2017

Dear Friends,

I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season with your friends and
family, and I wish you a Happy New Year.

My 87-year-old grandmother collapsed on Christmas Day and was hospitalized.
After all that she has been through this year in Puerto Rico with Hurricane
Maria, I'm trying to help her.

Could you please make a donation, no matter how small?

https://www.youcaring.com/theresapedreira-1052331

I truly appreciate your generosity.

Thanks,
Yosem