Search Mailing List Archives
[liberationtech] Job(s): Project Manager & Senior Dev, in Blockchain + Commons Research Project @Madrid
llop at protonmail.com
Sun Aug 12 04:32:05 PDT 2018
We want to build a new type of Collaborative Economy organizations, which are decentralized, democratic and economically sustainable. Would you like to join us?
[P2P Models](http://p2pmodels.eu/), a 5-year 1.5M€ research project, is hiring:
- a Project/Communication Manager
- a Senior Blockchain Developer
They will join an interdisciplinary team in Madrid, doing research & building tools with social impact
Working at P2P Models is an opportunity to collaborate with people passionate to create social impact, in an environment which mixes academics, hackers, designers and activists. We do research on commons-oriented communities, and build blockchain-driven frameworks and tools to support their sustainability.
- Funded by the largest EU individual research grant, the ERC, and the first to build blockchain infrastructure
- With Principal Investigator and advisors from Berkman Klein Center at Harvard University, such as Yochai Benkler or Primavera De Filippi
- Dynamic, young, interdisciplinary team with a horizontal and inclusive culture
- Combines social research + software tool building, focusing on social impact
- Attractive work conditions and perks, with multiple benefits
Feel free to write any question/doubt to p2pmodels at ucm.es including in the subject “Open position”. The positions are meant to start in Fall, so applicants are encouraged to submit asap.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the liberationtech