[liberationtech] Liberationtech list moving from Stanford to Liberationtech.org on Mon, Mar 4

Yosem Companys ycompanys at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:05:22 PST 2019

Hey Everyone,

Please join me in thanking Hapee and the rest of his team at Greenhost for
helping us migrate the Liberationtech mailing list from Stanford to an
outside domain. Thank you, Greenhost!

Before we go live, here's what we need from you:

   - Please let me know privately whether you'd like to remain on the list;
   - In your address book, please update the list's email address from
   liberationtech at lists.stanford.edu to lt at lists.liberationtech.org; and,
   - Please let me know privately should you have any suggestions for
   enhancing your list experience.

To give everyone ample time to prepare, we won't make the change live until
Monday, March 4, 2019.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please let me know privately.

Thanks,
Yosem