[mediawiki-users] convert pmwiki to mediawiki?

Carolyn Fairman cfairman at epgy.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 8 10:55:34 PDT 2009

I have some pmwiki's I'm supporting right now.  If I can migrate them
to MediaWiki I can extricate myself from their support.

Does anyone have any experience in this?  I'm upgrading/migrating our
one MediaWiki to Stanford but I think that will go smoothly (or my
tests will show me what I have in store...).   It's just getting stuff
out of pmwiki and into Mediawiki where I'm not sure what to do.

Carolyn