[mininet-discuss] Running a Click router in Mininet

Bob Lantz rlantz at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 6 19:38:30 PDT 2011

I'd recommend making a subclass of mininet.node.Switch to start/connect to your click router, the same way we start Open vSwitch.
If you get it working, please submit the patch to us!

I do have one question though: Is there some reason why you can't do what you are trying to do with OpenFlow?

If you can do whatever it is you are trying to do using OpenFlow, then you can just use Mininet as-is.

-Bob