[mininet-discuss] Running a Click router in Mininet

Shrutarshi Basu basus at cs.cornell.edu
Fri Oct 7 06:49:10 PDT 2011

 Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply, I'll see what I can do. The reason I want to run Click is because I want to do some work involving heterogenous where some switches are OpenFlow and others have some extra capabilities that are outside the OpenFlow Spec (like DPI for example). I'll let you know how it goes (and maybe send in a patch).
Thanks,
Basu