[mininet-discuss] Running a Click router in Mininet

Shrutarshi Basu basus at cs.cornell.edu
Fri Oct 7 08:35:42 PDT 2011

DPI was just the first thing that popped into my head, I'm still looking at
possible applications that I could use for testing. I am going to look into
OF extensions, thanks for the hint. Since this is a short time research
project I wanted to do as much as possible in software which is why I'm
reaching for Mininet and it seemed like Click would provide a relatively
quick way to write software switches. I'm not really looking at hardware
implementation right now.
Thanks again for the help

Shrutarshi Basu
Basus.me