[mininet-discuss] Final Year University Project

zac holt zacholt at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 08:00:46 PDT 2011

Hello, I am a computer networking student from Manchester,UK

At the moment I am on a working placement but I thought that I could use this time to prepare myself for my final year project (Starting Sept 12).
I am looking at incorporating OpenFlow into my project somehow but I don't really know how at the moment.
I've completed the MiniNet walk-through but I do not seem to be any wiser!
Are there any resources that will teach me more (i.e. how to control the flow tables remotely, and other advanced features)?

Finally, on the MiniNet web-page there are two illustrations of MiniNet Console App and the MiniEdit App, how can I run these?

Thanks in advance
Zac