[mininet-discuss] Enable / disable switches

Bob Lantz rlantz at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 24 18:04:07 PDT 2011

Ah, thank you Brandon - for some reason I was looking right at the CLI code but not seeing the "link" command, which more or less exists for exactly this purpose.

Anyway, a perfectly good alternative that we used for the "link" command is simply to shut down the switch interfaces, e.g. "ifconfig s1-eth0 down."

-Bob