[mininet-discuss] ovs-vswitchd support?

Rob Sherwood rob.sherwood at bigswitch.com
Wed Oct 26 18:25:04 PDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Brandon Heller <brandonh at stanford.edu> wrote:
> Aside from within the VM setup notes (which I just changed), where else is
> it referenced?  I'm holding off on changing the link to the old VM because
> that needs a few more changes first.  I added a note on the front Mininet
> page as well as Download.

I think most of the places I'm thinking about are where mininet
historically existed and while it might not be linked to, google still
finds it.

1) gitosis.stanford.edu still hosts old code and it's referenced in a
bunch of people's .git/configs
2) https://openflow.stanford.edu/display/Mininet/Home exists and
should probably go away
   (linked to from https://openflow.stanford.edu/ 's main page)
3) http://www.openflow.org/wk/index.php/Mininet (although it's empty)

Does that help?  Let me know if I'm being a pain.

- Rob
.