[mininet-discuss] Configure the topology in run time

Bob Lantz rlantz at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 8 00:15:39 PST 2012

Right now you can do so using moveIntf() and sending add-if and del-if commands to the switch from the Python API. There currently isn't a CLI command, but you can use the py command to call python.

Reconnecting hosts is a useful feature that other people (e.g. Kyriakos, Big Switch, KK, me) want as well, so a friendlier way of doing this is on the list of things I want to integrate in.

~Bob