[mininet-discuss] How to add a queue to a Node of Mininet?

Giang Nguyen giangnvbk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 07:51:45 PST 2012

Hi everyone.I'm new membie in Mininet. I have a project with Openflow
switch simulation in Mininet.I know that each node in Mininet work as a
switch or OF switch. Now I want to create a queue ( scheduler ) at input of
each OFswitch in Mininet.Could you tell me how to do it, everybody?
Thank in advance!

--
Giang Nguyen Van
Electronic and Telecommunication Class-K52