[mininet-discuss] Patch: update for OpenvSwitch 1.4.0

Bob Lantz rlantz at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Mar 16 13:56:22 PDT 2012

Simon,

Thanks for the patch. It seems mostly equivalent to
https://github.com/mininet/mininet/commit/0bd95077e1b15a45c14b1a8e4754dd97b33bf4ef
(with the main exception being breaking legacy OVS installs.)

If you think that devel/ovs-1.4.0-compat can be made better without compromising functionality, please feel free to submit a patch,

-Bob