[mininet-discuss] Connecting the mininet host to Internet

ibrahim menem ibrahimmun at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 13:44:48 PDT 2012

Hi Koray,

It is possible, you have to connect to root namespace, just like in sshd.py example then you have to set the correct routes using Iptables and the default gw in mininet hosts.

I'm sure I saw a script that worked perfectly for me. If the one you found in the maillist does it this way, this is the correct one and there is probably something misconfigured in your setup. If not, just find the correct script or try to do it your self.

Hope that helps.

Ibrahim