[mininet-discuss] Include telnet in dependencies?

Brandon Heller brandonh at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 26 15:21:50 PST 2012

Hi Julius,

Thanks for the bug report.  I pushed two small fixes to master:
- added telnet to util/install.sh
- added a few lines (where you specified) to check that telnet is at least
in the path before checking for listening controllers.

Can you verify the fix for Debian?

Thanks,
Brandon

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Julius Bachnick <julius.bachnick at gmail.com