[mininet-discuss] Duplication in mininet

Jerry Wang wjy19890111 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 06:47:18 PST 2013

Hi all,
    I have a question about the conclusion after I ping h1 and h2. I have a
topology which is shown below.

H1------S1-----S2-----H2, and I change the flow table to use the port
number to send traffic. I have modified the code of forwarding component,
and when I ping H1 and H2, it displays that there are some duplicates. What
is that meaning? By the way, all the packets have been transmitted and
received in this case. Just have no idea about what the duplicate is.

Thanks all!

Jerry