[mininet-discuss] Internet connectivity from mininet hosts

Jayraj Sirmukaddam jayraj_sirmukaddam at persistent.co.in
Wed Dec 11 04:16:48 PST 2013

I am using mininet on a virtual machine ubuntu 13.04.the virtual machine has internet connectivity.I create a virtual topology with 2mininet hosts with sudo mn command.Then i start the xterms of the 2hosts and try to access the internet from those two hosts i dont get the internet connectivity in those two hosts.I even configured the ip address, subnet mask and default gateway of those 2 hosts but was not able to get the internet connectivity.Can u please provide me with the solution for this problem.Hoping quick response.Thank you.

DISCLAIMER