[mininet-discuss] How to access internet and can i add our Desktop as host (h1) in Mininet topology.

Suresh skjaiswal79 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 01:45:11 PST 2013

 Hello, Everyone, I just started playing with mininet and creating topology and using Floodlight controller. I have tow query in mininet. 1.) I want to access internet  from mininet created topology host ( using sudo mn --custom ~/mininet/custom/topo-sw-2host.py --mac  --topo mytopo --switch ovsk  --controller=remote,ip=10.222.41.37,port=6633)
( Default host ip is h1->10.0.0.1 and h2->10.0.0.2) and one switch .  can I ping google from h1 and h2 .( Like from Node h1 ping google )?  2. Can I add my windows desktop as h1 host in mininet created topology( I mean instead of virtual host actual my desktop machine)? ~Suresh