[mininet-discuss] Adding a comamnd int the CLI

El Amrani Joutei Ali elamranijouteiali at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 02:25:06 PST 2013

Hello all,
     I am trying to add a new command in the CLI but it's not working. Here
are the steps that i followed:
      - I added a new command int the cli.py file as the folowing:

 def do_help1( self, line ):
        "Describe available CLI commands."
        Cmd.do_help1( self, line )
        if line is '':
            output( self.helpStr )
It's same command as help, but it's not working. and after i tried to use
this command in mininet but i have this message: Unknown command: help1
Should i add something in the code? Thank you for help.

--
Best Regards
EL AMRANI JOUTEI Ali