[mininet-discuss] In-band Controller in Mininet

Volkan YAZICI volkan.yazici at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 00:18:54 PST 2013

Thanks for the reply Gregory. I read the thread you pointed and its
references as well, but they did not really help. It might be due to my
lack of information on the subject too. Further, I do not have a clear
perception about what "inNamespace" flag turns on and off. Are we supposed
spawn multiple ovsdb/ovs-vswitchd processes? Or can in-band control plane
be implemented via namespace tricks? Any helps on the subject will be
really appreciated.