[mininet-discuss] needed help for getting started with mininet

srujan srujansama at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:24:55 PDT 2014

Ayyana,

vmware has ovftool to convert vmware images to virtual box images, the
procedures can be found online, included is the link to one such procedures.

http://www.howtogeek.com/125640/how-to-convert-virtual-machines-between-virtualbox-and-vmware/

Srujan

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 5:06 AM, Ayyanna Gurikar (agurikar) <
agurikar at cisco.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I have VMWare vSphere server installed on linux OS.
>
> Where can I get OVA file for mininet OS. I tried with
> "mininet-vm-ubuntu11.10-052312.vmware"
>
> This is not having the OVA file which I can deploy using my vSpere client.
>

> Regards,
>
> Ayyanna

Sincerely,
*Srujan Sama .*