[mininet-discuss] Scalability

habib allah khosravi habiballah_khosravi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 04:49:46 PDT 2014

Excuse me, Can I create very big topologies in a VM with limited resources? Are the results valid in such invironment?

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 3:47 PM, habib allah khosravi <habiballah_khosravi at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi.
I am using mininet in a VM. I need to know according my host computer's CPU and the resources given to the VM, how many switches or hosts I can have or how much bandwidth I can give to the links. Is there a way to calculate this?

Thanks
Habib Allah Khosravi