[mininet-discuss] In-Band Controller on Mininet

Jordi Palà jordipalasole at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 01:29:06 PDT 2014

Hello Greg,

Thanks for all. We are trying to run your configuration but we have a
problem with an IP address when we want to start the controller on host1.
The output:

sudo controller -v pctcp:6633
Apr 04 04:09:22|00001|controller|ERR|pctcp:6633: connect: Address family
not supported by protocol
controller: no active or passive switch connections

You mentioned that you had a problem with a IP MASK. We use the same
configuration that you had used on the scripts of part1 and part2 (the
first entry of the blog). Could you explain better the IP problem? I
mean...what steps did you follow in order to solve it?

Thanks,

Jordi