[mininet-discuss] New user of Mininet

Amina Bibi am_bibi at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 8 07:53:25 PDT 2014

Hello,
I'm a new user of Mininet and I have some problem:
1/Is it better to install Mininet with the VirtualBox or natively on my Ubuntu machine ? I've used the virtualBox but I have some problems to visualise the trafic with WireShark (although i've choosen the loopback interface and then he does'nt recongnise the filter of) !! What can I do ?
2/ I've downloaded a python script for a customed topology but i don't know how to imlement it (integrate it into mininet) !! because I want to test the "in band controller" so the controller have to be directly linked to the switch
3/a last problem with xterm: the output is: cannot display and i don't know what to do
Please Help!!
I'm blocked
Thanks
--