[mininet-discuss] Reproducing Hedera with Mininet.

Shiyao Ma i at introo.me
Wed Apr 9 05:26:19 PDT 2014

Hi folks.
On reproducing Hedera (NSDI 2010). I notice there are two repos for it,
namely https://github.com/strategist333/hedera and
https://github.com/mininet/mininet-tests/tree/master/hedera

However, they are all based on Mininet 1.0. Since I am going to reproduce
Hedera, I'd like to port it to Mininet 2.0.
But for the sake of avoiding reinventing the wheel, I'd like to know if
there already exists a Mininet 2.0 compatible **OFFICIAL** code for Hedera.
(except the code for cs244).

Regards.

--

吾輩は猫である。ホームーページはhttp://introo.me。