[mininet-discuss] In band Controller

Amina Bibi am_bibi at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 9 08:28:16 PDT 2014

> Hi, I'm trying to test the in band controller (where the switch is directly linked to the controller) so I made this topology: h1--s1--s2--h2 (h3 is linked to s2 )
                                |--h3
and then I gave the controller the same ip address of h1, as if now the controller is integrated in the host h1.
But when I tried pingall to test connectivity it doesn't work !!
I don't know where is the problem. Is there another solution to test the "in band controller" ?
Can anyone help me please.
Thanks for advance
--
Amina