[mininet-discuss] About Mininet

祀风 1324267947 at qq.com
Fri Apr 11 01:47:29 PDT 2014

Dear Ms.Mininet,

 I am  a student from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications.You can call me  Jane.We study datacenter network applied OpenFlow to accomplish the routing strategy .Our experiment  is about the routing strategy in data-center network over OpenFlow. We use Mininet +Floodlight as the environment  and through the simulation of data flows to measure our routing strategy’s performances.So we need to simulate data flows ,however, we don’t know how to complete this in the platform of Mininet. We need your help。Our problem is as follows: Can the platform of Mininet  support the simulation of data flows  ?If it can ,please explain me how to achieve  this ,if it can't,
please also tell me,maybe you can provide some advise about it.

 Thank you very much.Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

 Best regards.
    Jane