[mininet-discuss] Viewing topology graph from mininet CLI

Alison Chan chan7781 at kettering.edu
Fri Apr 11 11:25:50 PDT 2014

Hello,
I'm using Javier Liendo's mn_nx_topos[0] to generate random
topologies. I notice that there's a graph() method in there, and I
used it before about a year ago to view the graph of generated
topology by issuing a command at the mininet cli. However, I've
forgotten how to do that. Can someone advise me on how to invoke the
graph() method on the topo that is generated?

Thanks!

[0] https://github.com/jliendo/mn_nx_topos

--
Alison Chan