[mininet-discuss] Link Bandwidth

habib allah khosravi habiballah_khosravi at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 22:54:48 PDT 2014

Thanks. It worked. Could you please tell me how I should call it if I wanted to limit the CPU for hosts too?

On Saturday, April 12, 2014 7:11 PM, Sukhbir Singh <sukhbir.in at gmail.com> wrote:

> TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'bw'
>
> Can someone tell me how I can set the link bandwidth?
>
> Here is the code for the topology:

How are you calling this? I am assuming:

mn --custom <name-of-py-file> --topo test

Make sure that you add --link=tc since you are using a TCLink.

mn --custom <name-of-py-file> --topo test --link=tc