[mininet-discuss] the maximum number of switches can be simulated

Ke Liu poppin.ke at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 23:42:59 PDT 2014

Hi, All,

I create a tree topology that creates more than 500 switches, but our
controller only receives the TCP connection requests  from only 247
switches, I saw the previous post that also raised the similar problem,
they could not simulate 1000 switches using Mininet, I want to ask whether
this problem is solved or not right now, or any direction to solve it

Thanks

--
Liu, Ke, Ph.D
Assistant Professor