[mininet-discuss] about tcp in mininet

Philip Wette wette at mail.upb.de
Tue Apr 15 02:38:32 PDT 2014

Hi,

Am 15.04.14 11:33, schrieb ???:
> Hi all
> i am a research man in ASIA
> i am a beginner in mininet
> and my question is when we are using mininet
> all of the transmission are using tcp?or can we use udp?or more?
You can use all protocols you like. There is no limitation by mininet.
> and how can i set the different protocol when we are testing?
Exactly in the same way as you would use that protocols on any linux
system. Mininet offers you a bash process on each emulated host. Just
invoke the required commands there.

Best,

Philip

Philip Wette, M.Sc.             E-Mail: wette at mail.upb.de
University of Paderborn         Tel.:   05251 / 60-1716
Department of Computer Science
Computer Networks Group         http://wwwcs.upb.de/cs/ag-karl
Warburger Straße 100            Room:   O3.152
33098 Paderborn