[mininet-discuss] Congest mininet links

Elton Gastardelli eltongastardelli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 22:49:03 PDT 2014

Hi, how are you?
I don't know if my previous question was correctly send, so I'm sending
again.
If was, sorry. :/

I'd like to know, if there is a simple way to congest the mininet links.

I've made a topology with 5 hosts.
4 in one side, and one in the other, with some switches in the middle.

I've been collecting the port statistics from the switches and until now I
can't see any dropped packet, collisions, rx_errors or tx_errors.

I've tried to use iperf, and netcat.

I need to simulate this congestion, in order to test a alternate path among
the hosts.

Sorry for any mistakes in my English, and if you need more informations,
please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

--
Elton Gastardelli Kleis