[mininet-discuss] Unexpected host in In-band controller

Tuba Uzakgider tubauzakgider at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 09:26:54 PDT 2014

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hi,

I have a topology with 4 switches and 5 hosts (as cont, h1, h2, h3, h4).
cont host is in-band controller. I'm using Floodlight Controller in cont
host. When i was started mininet, unexpected host  ( has unknown MAC ) was
added switch 1 to -2 port.
I want to ask that what's this unexpected host? Can you explain it ?

Thank you in advance.

My Topology;

                  h2

                  s2