[mininet-discuss] Mininet on Ubuntu 14.04

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 04:06:56 PDT 2014

Gregory et al

I don't know if you noticed but the latest mininet is now in the ubuntu
repositories
so although not probably as current as the source code itself it is the
save mininet version release.

sudo apt-get install mininet

installs it for you.   I did that several weeks ago using the 2nd Ubuntu
Beta and
its been working well.

ovsdb-monitor and other useful components are also now in the repositories.

Brian